Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Still Here

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything, and I apologize. I'm not really sure why. It's not like there isn't anytime to write. There's plenty of time. Sure, most of our days have been repeats of the others, nothing exciting happening these days. I've already posted a few times about how wonderful Puppy is doing, and I didn't want to take the chance of losing a follower for posting one more 'broken record' story. But I suppose that I can write a little about what Puppy does so as to keep my faithful followers from straying.

My Puppy is so cute some days. And although he's a cute kid, I mean it as in he's funny. When we wakes up in the morning, he has a routine (which is his life, a routine). He stretches in bed and depending on the time, a) if it's early, he will dress himself for school. Then, he will speed-dial my sister and give her a wake-up call. and b) If he's running late, I hand him the phone to make his call before he gets dressed. He seems to need that little pep-talk to get him going, even if he's ready. But that isn't the cute part yet.

Puppy still takes the time to ask me every morning, "What did you write to teacher?" He wants to make sure I don't write about anything negative, or some story that may give his teacher reason to have him turn over his wallet to her for the day. His wallet still remains his most valuable possession in the whole wide world. Of course I follow this with, "Tell me, how did you behave?" He says, "I behave really good many days." So I remind him that then I don't have any bad news for his teacher. If nothing else, I think I'm making him curious enough so he wants to learn to read my comments in our communication book himself. He's cute, and so funny.

Well, I'll think of something else and get back to you all, really soon. Promise.

0 comments: