Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catching up on my reading


I know I haven’t written in a few days, but I’ve been busy catching up on my reading.  I’ve read from several my favorite bloggers and even found some new ones.  As much as I like to write about our own experiences, sometimes I just need to take a backseat and look at the world around us.  And to my surprise, I found out that I (we) don’t have it so badly. 

I think back and know now that most of my worries and headaches came from being in the dark all those years.  I thought I knew my son better than anyone else.  But then as he began to grow and changes started to come about, then I wasn’t so sure anymore.  This was not a good feeling at all.

My blog exploring about autism has brought me to this place.  I’ll admit it’s a bit frightening, but I feel secluded and yet, amongst family and friends.  Oh yeah, I got a new follower since the last time I posted, so welcome, tell your friends…and don’t forget to vote daily by clicking the two icons on the left side of the webpage!

Well, I have to apologize again.  I was going somewhere with this, but the idea is gone.  Let me try again real soon.  Have faith I will continue to post new stuff soon.

0 comments: