Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2 is World Autism Awareness Day!

April 2 is World Autism Awareness Day!  Are you lighting it up blue?

If I ever learn how to post pictures, I'll post them of my blue lights.

Sorry for not posting much these days, but I feel like I've been going in circles day in, and day out. We are still trying to wrap around this new after school routine. Puppy seems to like it as a whole. And if it weren't for all the driving, I think I like it, too.

I had a post started last week on the driving - driving me crazy, but the thought of repeating the events just gave me a headache. So I may or may not finish it. Only time will tell.  But because we have plans tonight to light up the grounds at our city's civic center, this is all you get today.  More to come soon, promise.



0 comments: