Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quick update

A quick update... Puppy is doing great in his swimming lessons. Friday will complete his two weeks.  He's excited because I invited his teacher and aide from school to watch him swim on "Show and Tell" day. I'm so proud of him.

He's got two more weeks of ESY and his teacher reports that he is doing great! Now I'm at a point where I am searching my brain for decisions to be made. What do I do with Puppy for the summer?

I will try to go back to blogging on a regular basis once I can get back to a regular schedule. My office is moving locations, I've been packing and not sitting at a computer much these days.  Then my laptop stopped working. I did most of work on it at home so it's been a little harder to keep blogging. But I will get back to it, just have some patience.


0 comments: